Module 2 enables actors involved in local intersectoral action to assess the effects of their action in living environments. It guides you to:
- Identify the significant events in the course of action to observable effects in living environments based on your project's story.
- Link these events to a more general theory that identifies 12 generic ‘transitional outcomes’.
Module 2 includes a facilitator guide and related documents.
Click to consult the facilitator guide.
To consult the complementary documents:
- Sample invitation letter to present the project and invite its partners to attend the workshop.
- TRANSITIONAL OUTCOMES...in a nutshell poster, which provides an introduction to transitional outcomes.
- EXAMPLE OF A CHAIN OF SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AND TRANSITIONAL OUTCOMES to experience a fictional example of a chain of significant events up to effects.
- TO cards for use during the workshop to associate significant events with their transitional outcomes.
- Feedback grid to be completed at the end of the workshop.